Follow these important guidelines for concert behavior/appearance.
- Arrive in proper dress at call times determined by the Conductor.
- Warm up and tune up where you cannot be heard by the audience.
- Be at your place on stage 5 minutes before the scheduled start time (BUT NO EARLIER !!).
- Be sure your posture is good; use professional composure.
- Stand up as the Conductor arrives on stage, both at the beginning of the concert AND at the start of the second half of the concert.
- Do not talk or converse during the concert.
- Turn pages only when the music calls for it, and then do it as quietly as possible.
- Count to yourself; avoid tapping your feet.
- Do not place music, water bottles, or light-colored rags on the floor.